SnOw MS
==================================
Welcome to SnowMS (Where it always Snow)
===================================
Please register, So you may; Post,Reply, ect
Welcome to all New comers! We wish you to have a great time.
NOTICE: The old forum has been removed, and this will become our new forum.
Sorry for this late notice.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SnOw MS
==================================
Welcome to SnowMS (Where it always Snow)
Please register, So you may; Post,Reply, ect
Welcome to all New comers! We wish you to have a great time.
NOTICE: The old forum has been removed, and this will become our new forum.
Sorry for this late notice.
SnOw MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application For MOFO

4 posters

Go down

GM Application For MOFO Empty GM Application For MOFO

Post by MOFO Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:08 am

GM Application for <MOFO>
Name: Keller
IGN: MOFO. Well don't think of it as a profanity and look at this name from a better view, chic and simple.
Sex (Male,Female): Male

Can You Make Video?: What types of videos? slide shows of touching lyrics? or animation? Well, i can make videos of slide shows of touching lyrics you just have to give me time!

Can You Code: Not at all. I haven't ever tried this before, although I do wish to try and learn.

Got Exp?: Yes, 2 times to be exact. I know most of the GM Handbook. And more specifically commands of a Game Master.

Can You Custom Wz: Nope. I've can't try this. Although I have been playing private servers for quite awhile. This is because my computer has Java application then my siblings need and it's not right to remove it for my own usage as this is a family computer.

Can You Get More Players?: Yes, Of course. It may sound somewhat strange but I can't seem to stop talking about private servers. Moreover this specific private server. I will get more people for a large community, provided if you were able to open up more channels to support a large community!

How Long you Been Playing Maple: I have been playing it since the very 1st MapleGlobal! Since then i've been playing, MapleGlobal open it's 1st beta version and then i was a warrior! then it closes and open MapleSEA and i changed to Bandit and it got hacked, didn't thought of reviving my account and so i open up a new Bowman play until exams hits. I rest and concentrate on my studies. i got back to private server once exams are over.

How Long Have You Been A GM: The longest that I have been a Game Master for is about 2 months or so.
Where Have You Been A GM: I have been a Game Master in a server called HitenMS, which is still up, although I have quit it to come to this server. Well, there is another server which belongs to my friend.

Are You Loyal: Yes

What Your proof: My proof is that anything that I can do to help a specific player or a group of players to be more vivid, Newcomers. If I can't I will honestly and descriptively tell them that I couldn't help him/her with the matter.

Are You A GFX: No

About You: I am a 18 years old Singaporean, I love private servers that I become quite attached to it. I've been searching high and low for a server that majority wants. Which includes friendly GMs which this server indeed live up to it's reputation. Since The Administrator of this game or well to the person who added " Friendly GMs" Good rates be it from Exp, Drops and Mesos! everything is just right!

Are You Active: Most of the time yes! Ain't schooling now! Waiting for my result and of course, new tertiary school! This doesn't mean that i wouldn't stay committed to SnowMS

Got Msn?: Well, YES! but why? do you need to add me? hehehehe

Got Aim?: No

How Long Have You Been Playing (Don't Lie We Can Check): to be exact, 2 Days in this SnowMS! but as I've mentioned, I've searching for a good server I've been a GM before in HitenMS but well their rates were exaggerating-ly high!

How Active Are You On The Forum: Hmmmmm, I could be if i wanted to! Depends on the types of Forums! If it's about public's discussion in my country? Well, couldn't be bothered. As my interest isn't there! Well, if this forum, of course i will be active. If not i wouldn't be doing this application now. Very Happy

Anything Else?(Optional): I have high hopes that i could get this position! But even if I don't. Of course I will still keep playing and voting with all the great friends I have made from this server. 1st from the list is Lancee! He helped me when i was new! From telling me where to train, giving me items! I just want to be like him! helping newcomers and set a path for them! by setting this path, it's up to them to nurture and of course the well-being of SnowMS would make them loyal and helpful to the newcomers. Well, I can't stand bias GMs, no offence if there's any. But they can't just go about helping their own friends by getting a godly item! This is no fair game. If a player feels bias would this be any help to the server ranking?

MOFO

SnowPoints : 5246

Back to top Go down

GM Application For MOFO Empty Re: GM Application For MOFO

Post by Lancee Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 am

Oh thankYou Mofo i'm so touched .Sniff.. (;

Lancee

SnowPoints : 5287

Back to top Go down

Post by MOFO Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:42 am

hahaha. yup. I've included your name. this is the fact no one can change it. LOL.

MOFO

Back to top Go down

Post by SoHow Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Um , very good =D!!! Good luck!
SoHow
SoHow

SnowPoints : 5262

http://www.draganovic.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 am

Nice Good Luck

Alex
↓☻Banned☻↓

SnowPoints : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by MOFO Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:46 am

hehehe. thanks! this is what I've experience here. Though sometimes there is ksing here and there. It's understandable. So i don't care much of the ksing though it's my channel i just switch channel. LOL

MOFO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down