SnOw MS
==================================
Welcome to SnowMS (Where it always Snow)
===================================
Please register, So you may; Post,Reply, ect
Welcome to all New comers! We wish you to have a great time.
NOTICE: The old forum has been removed, and this will become our new forum.
Sorry for this late notice.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SnOw MS
==================================
Welcome to SnowMS (Where it always Snow)
Please register, So you may; Post,Reply, ect
Welcome to all New comers! We wish you to have a great time.
NOTICE: The old forum has been removed, and this will become our new forum.
Sorry for this late notice.
SnOw MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OverSoulx's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

OverSoulx's GM Application Empty OverSoulx's GM Application

Post by OverSoulx Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:33 pm

GM Application for <OverSoulx>
Name: Ricky Cho
IGN: I have another character named NotWorking to show that I cannot log into the server with OverSoulx
That is all, and to tell ask a Game Master to help if they can.
Sex (Male,Female): Male

Can You Make Video?: I'm sorry but no, I haven't ever made a video before. And even the videos I have on my Youtube account aren't made by me. They are there for self-use.
Can You Code: Not at all. I haven't ever tried this before, although I do wish to try and learn.
Got Exp?: Yes, four times to be exact. I know most of the GM Handbook. And more specifically commands of a Game Master.
Can You Custom Wz: Nope. I've never tried this either. Although I have been playing private servers for quite awhile.
Can You Get More Players?: Yes, Of course. It may sound somewhat strange but I can't seem to stop talking about private servers. Moreover this specific private server. I will get more people for a large community.

How Long you Been Playing Maple: I have been playing MapleStory since the beta version of it came out. I sometimes still go onto my Cygnus Knight. Although he is not a strong character yet, I still go on to see the look of the new MapleStory. I also have a main character I would usually go onto if he had not been hacked...
How Long Have You Been A GM: The longest that I have been a Game Master for is about 2 - 3 months.
Where Have You Been A GM: I have been a Game Master in a server called ConfuzzledMS, which is still up, although I have quit it to come to this server. Also another server named SpiderMS, which I still am a Game Master in.

Are You Loyal: Yes
What Your proof: My proof is that anything that I can do to help a specific player or a group of players I will help with. If I cannot I will honestly and descriptively tell him/her that I cannot help him/her with the matter.
Are You A GFX: No
About You: I am a 16 year old Korean, Christian junior in a populated High School of New York City. I love private servers that I become quite attached to, truly this server and some others.
Are You Active: Most of the time, considering school hours and church times on Sundays.
Got Msn?: No
Got Aim?: No
How Long Have You Been Playing: I have been playing for about three months now, I believe.
How Active Are You On The Forum: No
Anything Else?: I have my hopes, but even if I do not gain the position, of course I will still keep playing with all the great friends I have made in this server.

Last edited by OverSoulx on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:01 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Slight Typo's, and deletion of parts)
OverSoulx
OverSoulx

SnowPoints : 5372

Back to top Go down

OverSoulx's GM Application Empty Re: OverSoulx's GM Application

Post by OverSoulx Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Aww no replies? Sad
OverSoulx
OverSoulx

SnowPoints : 5372

Back to top Go down

Post by iPhoKingAzn Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:20 am

Not bad Ricky. Best of luck you to and to everyone else with a GM application.

iPhoKingAzn

SnowPoints : 5482

Back to top Go down

Post by iPhoKingAzn Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:21 am

By the way, you might want to take out the part in parenthesis. It wasn't required in the format. If you don't follow the format then the app might not be accepted.

iPhoKingAzn

SnowPoints : 5482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down