SnOw MS
==================================
Welcome to SnowMS (Where it always Snow)
===================================
Please register, So you may; Post,Reply, ect
Welcome to all New comers! We wish you to have a great time.
NOTICE: The old forum has been removed, and this will become our new forum.
Sorry for this late notice.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SnOw MS
==================================
Welcome to SnowMS (Where it always Snow)
Please register, So you may; Post,Reply, ect
Welcome to all New comers! We wish you to have a great time.
NOTICE: The old forum has been removed, and this will become our new forum.
Sorry for this late notice.
SnOw MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iHurt Gm Application

Go down

iHurt Gm Application Empty iHurt Gm Application

Post by buddestkenzi Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:24 pm

iHurt GM Application

Name: Lily Ngov
IGN: iHurt
Sex: Female
-------------------------------
Can You Make Video?:
No
Can You Code:
Yes, I am able to code. Although I'm not experience as other people, I can code a little and willing to learn more if needed. I can code certain npc and make shops. I am also able to code some commands for Maplestory.
Got Exp?:
Yes, I do have experience. I was a gm for SmileyMs and used to be an owner of my very own server, StarStory. These servers had about 100 people (wasn't very big but I think I have the potential as the community increases and is willing to face every obstacle that comes in my way, no matter how easy or how hard it can be, I believe I can do it. I am ready to drain all hackers out of this server as fast as a speeding torpedo. I am willing to put effort in helping this community. If someone needs help, I will be there.
Can You Custom Wz:
No, I can't custom Wz files. I am willing to learn and willing to spend my time to learn how to make custom Wz. I already know the basic of custom Wz but I don't consider myself ready.
Can You Get More Players?:
Of course I am able to get more players. I would risk my character in every server to advertise and get banned. What I love most is more people in this server. I also ensure myself that voting is mandatory and I vote everyday to increase our place on the top list. My goal as a player is to help this server become a more fun and active community.
How Long you Been Playing Maple: I've been playing Maplestory for about 4 years and 2 years in private servers. I was always addicted to Maplestory.
How Long Have You Been A GM: I have been a gm for about almost 2 years.
Where Have You Been A GM: I've been a GM in SmileyMS and StarStory.
Are You Loyal: yes
What Your proof: I follow directions well. If someone ever told me to keep a secret, I would. If someone told me to do something, I would work as hard to get it done, unless it is harming one another.
Are You A GFX: No
About You: I am from California. I am Chinese/Cambodian. I love working with technology and playing around. I might also consider myself a shopaholic because I love shopping.
Are You Active: Yes, for whatever reason, I'm always on the computer, except for the weekends because I have to help my parents at work.
Got Msn?: Yes
Got Aim?: No
How Long Have You Been Playing (Don't Lie We Can Check): Ive been playing for about 4 weeks now.
How Active Are You On The Forum: I haven't been on the forum much because it was just created but I will try to check the forum when I have the time.
Anything Else?(Optional): My MSN is Buddestkenzi@hotmail.com. I'm usually on, except for weekends because I'm just weird like that.

Qualities I have in becoming a GM:

* Patience-I'm very patient and patience is very important, only because without patience, you wont have the time to assist others.
* Courage- I think I have enough courage to help keep SnowMs active and fun.
* Persistance- This is what I think is one of the major factors of being a GM. If you persist in everything you do and if you give up, then no one will think you are a good leader. I have this quality because I think I'm a good role model to all SnowMs players.
* LeaderShip- I'm always a role model to all the beginners so they can be welcomed and believe in staying here at SnowMs.

~iHurt

buddestkenzi

SnowPoints : 5203

Back to top Go down